Peripheral Series pumps are non-self-priming, horizontal, single stage pumps.
- Winding is safe due to in built thermal overload protector.
- High Quality bearings are used for smooth running and longer life.
- High Electric Grade of stampings are used for better efficiency.
- Better aesthetics with Compact Design for easy installation.
- Light weight, easy to install.
- Designed for wide Voltage range.
- Dynamically balanced impeller and rotor.
- Wide range of pumps for appropriate selection as per requirement.
- Uniquely designed various models are available in each rating to satisfy individual’s need.
- Enduring leakage proof operation due to Mech Seal having high quality Carbon Vs Ceramic Face.
- High Quality Motor Body !Alu. Die cast) for Head Dissipation and to avoid corrosion.
- TEFC Motors to prevent dust and moisture from the motor body.
Liquid Temp up to 90°C
Ambient Temp up to +40°C
Total Suction lift up to 9 mtr
Continuous Duty S1
Direction: Clock wise from rear end of motor
Material of Construction
Pump Casing: Cl
Mech Seal: Carbon/Ceramic
Insulation Class B
Protection IP 44
Available in different Materials (Bronze or 55)
Electrophoretic pump body and connection
Special Mech Seal
304 Stainless Steel Welding Shaft
Higher Liquid or Ambient Temperature
Other Voltages and Frequency.
Available in 3 Phase
For Clean clear water without abrasive. For water supply, heating, cooling, air-conditioning and cooling plants. For pressure boosting domestic & industrial application. For gardening, irrigation.